Wednesday, March 26, 2008

In the blink of an eye....





Everyone said "Enjoy every minute of it...time goes by really fast, it will be over before you know it." They weren't lying, it is like my child is growing up at the speed of light. He will be driving in a few months, he will be graduating before I know it. It's all making me a little melancholy!
I will be spending the afternoon today at his weightlifting meet in a town about an hour from here. I am riding over with two other Moms who have boys on the team. My sister reminded me to "BE NICE". I don't really play well with others....I will try and be good....have a fun filled day and kiss your kids if you got'm!

4 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Aww! It does fly by. I cannot mine will grad next year. Where does time go? What is his plans after grad?

Anonymous said...

I hope you"played nice" with the other Moms.........kids learn by example.......Your kid is super!!
Mom

Mary said...

That is so funny, I remember those pictures of him when they were taken. Thats the little boy I remember since its been so long since I have seen him. Tell him good luck in his match today!!! I guess its not the kind of event you say "break a leg" is it?

BittersweetPunkin said...

They do grow fast don't they.....

Funny that your daughter had to remind you to "be nice"...our kids sure do know us..LOL

I am having a giveaway on Friday for my 200th post....I hope you will be able to stop by then.
Blessings,
Robin