Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mom needs a prayer...


I'm babysitting Mom's new dog Jake....he is quite a handful....ha!




Unfortunately, sweet Mommy had a heart attack on Sunday...she is still in the hospital and will be there all week. Please send up some prayers for her and maybe a comment for her on her blog Pie in the sky Studio.
for when she gets home. Mom will have to SLOW DOWN!!!


Her art is doing well at local shows and one of her pieces was just named most popular by local artists...she is soooooooo excited. That's a pic of it at the top of the post.

My sister, Cass, over at MOCKINGBIRD HILL has been staying at the hospital alot with Mom as she is about an hour away from me and I have to keep Jake....

I will keep you posted......


3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Sweetie, I'm so very sorry about your mom, I do hope that she recovers quickly from this. I will keep her in my prayers and you and your sister as well....wishing you love, xxoo, Dawn

Mary said...

oh Dawn!! I am so sorry! Please tell your mom I am thinking of her and she is in our prayers! What Hospital? I am asking because I am heading down to ORMC tonight b/c Fursan's aunt is there. I have been waiting to see how you are doing as well.... I see now, you have been busy.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Oh, NO! Certainly you are all lifted in prayer. Thankgoodness it was realized and now can be watched. Prayers.