Monday, March 17, 2008

It must be Spring!

Every Spring Big B has to shave one of our four dogs...Hannah one of two Aussies that we have has the most massive coat of hair you have ever seen..we feel so sorry for her as it warms up that Big B gives her a shave.....it is our way of saying ,"Welcome Spring!"...sooooooooo gross, I can't tell you..........can you even believe that ALL of that hair came off of one stinkin' dog? We had already bagged up one whole grocery bag full before I took this pic......nasty, nasty, nasty...I hate loose hair...ew....ew...ew......better Big B than me......
At least he has a nice view while he does the dirty deed....the other Aussie in the pic, well, that's Luke, he is Hannah's brother...both are OLD, but quite sweet......
A little rosemary plant that I picked up at the flea market. I love to run my fingers over it, the scent is amazing! Don't you just love my little watermelon eatin' man?????
This is the view outside our back door....we are so lucky......we are so blessed.

Update on Mom...she is home under strict restrictions from her Dr. to stay calm, rest and chill out!!!!This has been a scarey time for us all, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, I appreciate it sooooooooooo much!

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Oh my gosh, that is your view. Beautiful! It is a blessing to see that everyday.
I have a husky with that type of dog hair. It is gross. She just loves it when I shave her, she would just lay there all day.

BittersweetPunkin said...

You are Blessed...I love your view! Continued prayers for your Mom.
Blessings,
Robin