Friday, April 4, 2008

Guilty Mama. Cool Aids Crab Shack

It's Spring break here in Central Florida and I have not spent ONE MINUTE of it with my child...I am feeling sooooooooooooo guilty. Let me fill you in on a little history first...I decided in May of 2006 to open my own real estate brokerage, sounds good right? Not really, the market promptly began to tank and well I am sure you all know the rest of the story. Leave it to me to do this at this time...like it isn't hard enough....anyway, though the office has steadily grown and I am thankful to have many wonderfual agents working for me. I am however working harder than I want to be. My health,family,finances, and sanity are all suffering and I am feeling so badly about it. I am too far in to quit and just have to keep going. But, during times like this when I would normally have planned a vacation or fun time with Tyler , I have had to work the entire week because my main employee had jury duty...another example of excellent timing!!! Well, I was feeling so bad about it all when I came home tonight I asked Big T where he would like to go, well, he loves garlic crabs...ew....so we went to this place called COOL AIDS CRAB SHACK......no kidding, that's the name...
He had a ball and ate sooooo much food, it was really good.
After that, off to the big ice cream cone...
Even Big B got in the act.....yum!
Big T was happy, I feel kinda sorta better but still guilty....
Hopefully this will all turn around soon....
Well, I am just Little Miss Happy aren't I????
Hormones or stress....you decide....
I am gonna go spread my sunshine somewhere else...

3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

You have made me very hungery! I am sure he appreciated the effort and more importantly your company!

Anonymous said...

hate to tell you, but your kid probably doesn't give a shit, and probably doesn't want to spend any time with you, anyway

Anonymous said...

true