Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm afraid...very afraid.....

I have a fear of two major things.......





Water Moccasins and

Alligators
So why we live on a lake in Central Florida makes no sense at all.....
This may be our new home...we just have to sell our house first....
Can you believe this kitchen??It is GIGANTIC..BIGGER THAN BIG!!!
Master bedroom has it's own fireplace....
Covered screened patio overlooks pool
nice pool......

hope it happens....I like this house!Keep your fingers crossed!!!
I hope you had an awesome and productive weekend. I spent the last two days working on Tyler's high school football website.....and dreaming of our hopefully new home....
If it's meant to be it'll happen!



4 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Not a big fan of snakes either.
I've never seen an aligator up close and personal, but I'd probably not stick around if I did!
:)
Cathy

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

oh, my gosh! That is gorgeous! Can I come and psend a weekend? haha

The Feathered Nest said...

What a gorgeous house!!!! I hope it happens for you to girl! Thank you for your sweet words about my artwork....and for stopping by for a visit too! xxoo, Dawn

Nancy Hood said...

I found your blog through Dawn's The Feathered Nest. I'd like to come back and visit!!