Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Vintage Valentines



So sweet! Thought I would share. Don't you just love the coloring and fonts?Feel free to right click if you need them for projects! My darling sis who started me on this whole blogging thing informed me that I needed to get on the stick and start posting so she could start sending people over from her page, Mockingbird Hill . She also said I needed Valentine and Easter stuff....whatever... she always tells me what to do! Ha Haaaaaaaaaa!

I am going to sneak out of the office later and go thriftin' to see if I can find some stuff, if I am lucky I'll post pics later..........c'ya!

7 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Thank you for sharing!!!!
xo
Becky

Lallee said...

Dawn, so nice to meet you! I found my way here thanks to Sweet Cottage Dreams Becky. I can't wait to come back and found anything at the thrift store. Thank you for sharing the Valentines~they are beauties!

Lallee said...

Sorry, me again ;-) I just now saw you are in Florida, too. I'm in little Homosassa on the west coast. Can I be a little envious of your fabulous shopping in Mt. Dora?

Janet said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Dawn. First Cassie, then your Mom and you! Cassie was one of my first blogging contacts and she has been a big help to me. Good luck with this "stuff" and I will be back!
Janet

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi there...I came by way of Sweet Cottage Dreams. I love your name..it is quite special to me as my Great Grandmothers middle name was Maebelle. Welcome to blogging and thanks for the cute valentine's graphics! I'd love to come back and visit you......
Blessings,
Robin

Simply Shelley said...

Hi, my name is Shelley! I love your blog and what a wonderful job you did on your header. It's very nice.Thanks so much for sharing these lovely Valentines. Can't wait to see what treasures you find at the thrift shop.

Blessings~Shelley

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Love these! Thanks - just found your blog but I'll be back - thanks again!
Colleen