Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Can I tell you that I love my kid...



I am trying to be a good little blogging girl and post everyday, but I couldn't think of what to share. I know that you are not supposed to think about it, just do it...
Anyway, I just want to say that I love my son. Not that all Moms don't love their kids any more or less, but I love my son. In my profile I tell you that he is a miracle, and he is just that...Tyler is adopted and the journey of him coming to me is an amazing tale that I will share in time to come.I wasn't able to have kids and when I was younger I couldn't understand why, now I know why, I was meant to be Tyler's Mom. It's always so hard to just let go and not question what happens in our lives, like we know how it's all supposed to go.
I am just thankful, blessed and happy to have him....just wanted to tell ya...

2 comments:

Mockingbird Hill said...

Excellent photo!! And, I think he's pretty special too...as my #1 nephew, I think I'll keep him... ;)

Anonymous said...

Dear Mom,
I hate you, please un-adopt me
Ty