Friday, February 15, 2008

Holy Moly I'm Tired


This weekend is the last Renningers Antique Extravaganza for this year. They have three per year starting in November, then in January and the last one in February. It is an amazing gathering of dealers from all over the nation. You cannot finish it in one day and it is grueling...I am whipped

This is a pic of one of my favorite primitive booths, it belongs to Pam who had an awesome store in orlando known as Cranberry Corners.
Another Cranberry Corners display.
My friend Michael went with me and we were measuring this two sided sign for his kitchen...only $500!!!!!!right...don't think so....not today......
Here's my sis Cass from Mockingbird Hill and my friend Michael being wacky in front of some awesome old stained glass windows...they were huge and beautiful!
We had fun and we ate our way throught the market....I swear, way too much fun, food and cool stuff. I'm going to bed......

4 comments:

Mockingbird Hill said...

You big baby! We had a blast and I think we should do it again...tomorrow!!!

Sheesh.... ;)

BittersweetPunkin said...

To me...that looks like Heaven!
Blessings,
Robin

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

looks like fun!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Looks like fun and love those windows!!

xo
Becky