Friday, February 8, 2008

Going to my Sissie's

This weekend I am going to stay at my sisters house to help her with an ENORMOUS estate sale. Two members of her husbands family passed this year and she has all of these wonderful antique things to decide what to do with...so they decided to keep what is most important and estate sale the rest...whew!! What a job...there is this one problem....when she posted pics on her blog, Mockingbird Hill this morning, I promptly decided I wanted it all....except for the gazillion glasses, don't need those....do you think she would be mad if I asked her just to keep it all in her garage for me until I can find a place for it and to hide it from my husband?? If she would do that for me then we could just go shopping Saturday instead of having to stand around and sell stuff....just a thought.
Go look at the pics...cool, shabby stuff.....I'll take more pics when I get there and throughout the day...should be fun.....

2 comments:

pie-in-the-sky-studio said...

I know you will love it all, but control yourself and SELL IT.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I sooooo want that tin pcinic basket and childs chair. Did they sell?