Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well...Hey there!!!!

Surprise! Surprise! Here's a little catch up post...Too much has gone on since my last post, here are some highlights:

It's FOOTBALL TIME and Stink is doing great this year. I am the official team photographer and web site mom so tht is keeping me BUSY!I have created the website and I tke pictures at every game and then post them to the gallery on the site for the kids to see. I am having a great time, but time consuming it is!!

I took my darling Niece with me to the Sheila Witkin Memorial Concert in South Florida and they honored my Dad , her Pop Pop, and recognized him for all of his contributions to the 1980's music scene that included young guitar players such as this....


It was a great weekend for a good cause and I had so much fun seeing old friends, famous or otherwise!
We are still trying to sell our house....any takers?




We bought a little cottage downtown last week, a foreclosure that needs a total redo...here are some before pics, I will post the afters when we are done. The plan is to move in there when it is finished and keep trying to sell our house, hopefully with it vacant the showings will increase.....



Nice paint color choices huh??? Can you say...DUMP!!!! It will get better, it will be fine,it will get better it will be fine...c'mon say it along with me!
On a sad note we lost one of our pets, our dear old Aussie friend Luke had to be euthanized....we miss him.

Well, that's enough for now...you can see we've been busy...I still hve to share our vacation with you.....next time! Take care!!!

3 comments:

pie-in-the-sky-studio said...

Tyler looks great......your house pictures on Gertrude look great......your pics of the new cottage shows it needs work but that is what is fun to make a jewel out of a rock!!!MM

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Sorry about your puppy. That is so hard. I know.


The concert looks awesome!

And the home, potential!

Indigo said...

sorry about your puppy, that's very sad to hear :( but on a brighter note your cottage looks lovely and the concert... wow! Good luck to your football team :)
love Indigo x